Why I Did Not Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For In The Election – Burna Boy

Why I Did Not Tell Nigerians Who To Vote For In The Election – Burna Boy

 
Some days after Burna Boy was called out on social media by some Nigerians for not being vocal about the elections in Nigerians, he took to his Instagram account to explain why he does not support any candidate in the election.

The one time Grammy award winning singer explains that he avoids telling Nigerians who to vote for because he does not want to be blamed when his candidate does not do well.

This was also some days after he called on INEC to let Nigerians decided and not to manipulate the results of the election.

Quoting his Burna Boys post, he said, “I don’t know why it’s such a big deal to some Nigerians that I’ve not been vocal about the elections. Personally, I don’t have a candidate that I believe in. I’ve never supported any political party or candidate in my life because I don’t want to make you vote and then blame me when the person messes up as usual. That being said, I hope all votes count and the best man wins.” 

Caption: Screenshot of Burna Boys Post.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post